OK so making a a bashed patch can seem complex at first but its rather easy once you get used to it.
Note this assumes that you already have Wrye Bash installed.
- 1. First after you have installed bash you will have a folder called Mopy in the main oblivion directory.
- 2. Inside will be a couple other folders the one you are looking for will be extras.
- 3. Inside will be a couple files but the main one is known as bashed patch*
- 4. Copy that to your data folder and open wrye bash. now it should be somewhere near the end of your load order if not.
- 4a. sort it by name to do this move your mouse up and click on file.
- 5. Now find and right click on the bash patch then click on rebuild patch.
- 6. the thing you want to click on for a bare bones FCOM load order are.
- 6a. Leveled Lists leave this as automatic.
- 6b. and that's it
- 7. click ok.
*Just kidding, there actually isn't a file even relatively close to this, and this guide is probably heavily out of date. I'm also relatively illiterate.
See rather simple.